Translate

tirsdag 22. september 2015

New release at SLSLines.

It`s time for some new releases at SLSLines.Check out how the designteam have played with them here.Might have a go at our challenge too? You`ll find it here and the theme for our challenge this time ismonocrome.

My image is called book-eater-monster and colored with Copics..I didn`t wrote down my colorchoices this time,sorry about that.Used Cracle Paint on wings and green glitterglue in eyes.My card this time is shaped as a book.Inside it`s a little tag to write a personal message and "booksides" are actually a box.Used dies from Kaboks for the title.




Hope you like it!

Happy Scrapping ;)

Belinda


Your Scrapbook Place : -september.
Aurora Wings Challenge Blog: challenge-18-anything-goes.
One Sweet Challenge : september-challenge-at-one-sweet. (I know I`mmissing the orange color,but hoping it`s ok)



3 kommentarer:

  1. EEEK! How cute is this!?! Love the fun image and bright colors. Thanks so much for joining our ATG Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    SvarSlett
  2. Love this book thanks for joining us at Not just cards xx

    SvarSlett
  3. This is super cute! I just LOVE this SLS Lines image. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Your Scrapbook Place cards challenge this month. Awesome coloring.

    SvarSlett